About Me

My photo
i'm 18, i am single ;) ;) i'm a vegetarian :) i work at safeway, i love to read :) i'm pretty much a nerd. i do not support our current president, i am conservative. i like to study and learn new things, i'm super social and love to meet new people :) so feel free to comment on my blogs :)

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

i'm not in jail!

but i might be soon.
so when i hit my ex boyfriend, he called the cops and i got arrested. i spent the night in jail and i have been out on bail. I went to my court date and they had not yet filed charges against me so i was let free.but i was warned that they had up to a year to file the charges. the next day i get the mail and there is a letter from the DA saying they have filed battery charges against me and have to appear in front of a judge. this sucks so much cuz i didn't do anything wrong. he hit me first and i'm the one up for battery. the whole court system is fucked up and i wish all this would just be over with =[

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry that sounds horrible. The best of luck to you and i hope everything works out for you!

    ReplyDelete