About Me

My photo
i'm 18, i am single ;) ;) i'm a vegetarian :) i work at safeway, i love to read :) i'm pretty much a nerd. i do not support our current president, i am conservative. i like to study and learn new things, i'm super social and love to meet new people :) so feel free to comment on my blogs :)

Monday, March 16, 2009

so, i forgot what it was like to be single...

IT IS AMAZING!!!!! i was never able to do anything when i was with my controlling ex. now i can do anything. i partied with my friends all weekend! i was never even allowed to see my girl friends or have boys phone numbers! so this weekend i hung out with all those i haven't been allowed to see. i hella partied all weekend and i kisssssssssssed cuuuute boys and got butterflies!!!!!!! heh. its so exciting. i haven't had a better weekend in so long. i am now going on day four with no sleep at all. my best friend and i went to jackson, as well! it was so much fun. i won a lot of money but then i accidentally blew it. heh. i couldn't ask for better friends. =D i'm just so happy. i now see how stupid i was for being with him and falling for all his stupid shit! i am so glad to have my own life back and i couldn't ask for more!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like to have a very healthy attitude - good for you. I hope when you won that $500, you at least took Darci out for breakfast before you lost it (I heard she lost $70).

    ReplyDelete