About Me

My photo
i'm 18, i am single ;) ;) i'm a vegetarian :) i work at safeway, i love to read :) i'm pretty much a nerd. i do not support our current president, i am conservative. i like to study and learn new things, i'm super social and love to meet new people :) so feel free to comment on my blogs :)

Monday, March 23, 2009

songssss

"When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done
Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed
Don't resent me, and when you're feeling empty
Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest

Leave out all the rest, don't be afraid
I've taken my beating, I've shared what I made
I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through
I've never been perfect, but neither have you"


i absolutely love these lyrics. this is one of my favorite songs to put on repeat and just listen and zone out to. it really makes you question, "what do i leave behind when i'm gone"

"I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about You,
It's all about You, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much You deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is Yours
Every single breath"


this is my all time favorite worship song. i absolutely love my Lord and Savior and i love listen to the music that praises Him. this song makes me cry everytime i hear it because i know i've done some dumb things but Jesus is looking into my heart.

"I wanna love like Johnny and June,
Rings of fire burnin' with you,
I wanna walk the line,
Walk the line,
'Till the end of time,
I wanna love,
Love ya that much,
Cash it all in,
Give it all up,
When you're gone,
I wanna go too,
Like Johnny and June"


i want my love to be exactly like johnny and junes. this is also a song very close to me because a boyyyyy i have always been in love with and i sing this song together =D

2 comments:

  1. What was the first song you provided lyrics for? It sounds vaguely familiar to me but I can't place it

    ReplyDelete